I’m busy this weekend, so I’ll keep the commentary to a minimum. Links after the break.
- Rohin Dhar of Priceonomics uses math to determine which bands are the most “hipster.”
- Stuck in a gaming rut? Patricia Hernandez of Kotaku has a few tips for getting out of it.
- We often complain about how enemy AI in video games is not all that great. An anonymous game dev explains why we don’t necessarily want smarter AI.
- Matthew Handrahan of GamesIndustry has an interview with Laralyn McWilliams, the game developer who leaked a conversation between IndieStatik reporter Josh Mattingly and a close friend who works in the games industry. It’s a very strange read.
- Joe Schoech of Thought Follower explains why Google Glass is fucking stupid.
See y’all next week.